New Opportunity Accelerator Program - Productivity Support
Up to $125,000 in funding for digital transformation and automation projects
This program helps Laval businesses to deliver their digital transformation and automation projects in order to become more competitive both in Quebec and abroad, thus ensuring their sustainability.
- Businesses legally constituted in Quebec or Canada;
- Businesses established in the territory of Laval;
- Businesses in the manufacturing sector or having production activities;
- Have been in operation for at least 2 years;
- Demonstrate a financial capacity to ensure the continuity of the operations of the company;
- Carry out the investment project in an establishment in Laval.
Nature of the financial assistance
Financial assistance is offered in the form of a non-refundable contribution according to the following parameters:
- Up to 25% of the equipment acquisition cost up to a maximum of $100,000 per business.
- Acquisition-related expenses (maximum of 15% of the equipment acquisition cost)
- Special consideration for projects with a significant component aimed at fully benefiting from the Internet of Things (IoT) - Up to 25% of the equipment acquisition cost up to a maximum of $125,000 per business.
Equipment acquisition costs and ancillary components costs (excluding materials, inventory and other supplies).
- Direct expenses linked to equipment implementation (transportation and leasehold improvements).
- Software acquisition and implementation costs.
- Professional fees related to the project.
- Direct project labour costs, hourly rates only.
To file an application, consult the document below
To obtain additional information, please contact Bernard Pitre, email@example.com or 438-223-3584